The differential cover is a 1 piece 3/8" (.375") plate steel cap bent 8 ways then welded to a 3/8" ring! The fill plug is a generous 1" ID for easy fill and oil level check.
- Ring and the Cover are 3/8" thick
- Plate steel cover bent 8 ways
- Machined absolutely flat for a perfect fit
- All seams fully welded inside and out
- Optional bolt kit comes with (5/16) 12 point bolts with washers
After welding the mounting surface is machined absolutely flat for a perfect fit! These fit both 10.25" and 10.5" sterling rear ends
Questions and Answers
Eric M. on -- Asked:
What size Allen wrench head fits into the drain plug? Thank you.