Ford 9.75" F150 / Raptor / Expedition Differential Cover
The F150 has been around since the 70's and has been the number 1 selling truck in the US for over 40 years so it's about time that we made a cover for the newest generation! The F150 has been through a few axles throughout the years but the past couple decades have stuck with its strongest axle yet, the 9.75" axle. This axle comes with hefty 34 spline shafts to keep up with the increased power of the Raptor and eco boost engines as well as the heavier Expedition. This heavy hitter axle needs heavy duty protection so here it is!
- Ring and the Cover are 3/8" thick
- Plate steel cover bent 8 ways
- Machined absolutely flat for a perfect fit
- All seams fully welded inside and out
- Optional bolt kit comes with (5/16) 12 point bolts with washers
The differential cover is a 1 piece 3/8" (.375") plate steel cap bent 8 ways then welded to a 3/8" ring! The fill plug is a generous 1" ID for easy fill and oil level check. After welding, the mounting surface is machined absolutely flat for a perfect fit!
Confirm what axle you have under your vehicle as other options were available
• 1997 + Ford F-150
• 1999 - 2004 Ford F-150 SVT Lightning
• 1997 - 2006 Ford Expedition
• 1997 - 2005 Lincoln Navigator
• 1999 - 2010 Ford E-Series vans
Write a review