4 Link Kit Uppers Triangulated (Option 1)
Currently out of 1.25" heims, ETA is end of April
NOTE: All link brackets have 9/16" holes. If the option to choose a larger bolt size is selected, the bracket holes will need to be drilled to match.
Both of the adjustable link brackets only come with 5/8" holes, and do not have options for other sizes.
adjustable upper frame bracket
These are very complete and simple! 4 linking a rig shouldn't be a mystery. It's really not that difficult or expensive. This kit will allow you to create a single triangulated 4 Link suspension. You can finish it with coilovers, standard emulsion shocks, or coil springs...
- 4--RH 1.25" Heims, jams and tube adapters
- 4--LH 1.25" Heims, jams and tube adapters
- 16--Zinc misalignment spacers
- 2--30 degree upper frame link brackets (Adjustable Link brackets have 5/8" holes)
- 2--Lower frame link brackets
- 2--0 degree lower axle link brackets
- 4--Upper axle tabs or 1 bracket
- 1--Option of axle truss for mounting links
You will probably be redoing some of your brake lines if you get this kit so don't forget to check out our BRAKE LINE PARTS
Write a review
Customers who purchased this product, also purchased:
|3 Link Kit with 1.25" Heims|
|Ruffstuff Tshirt, Black|
|Paired Shock Bracket 3.0" Axle Mount|
|Dana 60 / Dana 70 Differential Cover|