These started as the main tube of our URC Trailing Arms but we've realized they don't just work there! We are now offering these as pre-bent links as well. They are 44” long and have an offset of 6.3” with an 18° bend. Why run pre-bent links? Well simply put, most tubing benders on the market will not bend .250 wall DOM. So we offer these for just $4.00 more than purchasing a srtaight piece of DOM.
- Maximize turning radius by eliminating clearance issues between larger tires and link arms.
- Increased ground without changing link geometry or axle link mount positions.
- High clearance helps minimize abuse to your link arms.
- Great for high-clearance radius arm setups.
- Bushing is recommended on short end to prevent the link from rolling.
- Made from 2” x .25” wall DOM tubing.
- Sold individually.