RUFFSTUFF WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Web site, Web pages, interactive features, applications, widgets, blogs and their respective contents and any other interactive content that links to the RUFFSTUFF Web site owned and/or operated by RUFFSTUFF
(as defined herein) (collectively, the "Site"). The Site is operated by RUFFSTUFF Inc.
(hereinafter referred to as "RUFFSTUFF"
), and any materials on the Site is owned by RUFFSTUFF
or its affiliated companies, or licensed by RUFFSTUFF
from third parties and posted on the Site.
These Terms apply to all persons who visit any of the Site ("Visitors"), regardless of the Visitor's level of participation. In these Terms, "you" and "your" refer to each Visitor and his or her agents (unless the context requires otherwise), and "we", "us" and "our" refer collectively to RUFFSTUFF
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY. THESE TERMS INCLUDE AN AGREEMENT TO MANDATORY ARBITRATION, WHICH MEANS THAT YOU AGREE TO SUBMIT ANY DISPUTE RELATED TO YOUR USE OF ANY OF THE SITES TO BINDING INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATION RATHER THAN PROCEED IN COURT. THE DISPUTES/ARBITRATION PROVISION ALSO INCLUDES A CLASS ACTION WAIVER, WHICH MEANS THAT YOU AGREE TO PROCEED WITH ANY DISPUTE INDIVIDUALLY AND NOT AS PART OF A CLASS ACTION. THIS AGREEMENT ALSO INCLUDES A JURY WAIVER. DO NOT ACCESS OR USE ANY OF THE SITES IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS IN THEIR ENTIRETY.THE SITES ARE ONLY INTENDED FOR VIEWING IN THE CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES IF YOU ARE EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS OR OLDER AND NOT A MINOR IN YOUR STATE OF RESIDENCE.
If you are not an intended viewer, kindly do not use or view any of the Site.
We may at any time revise these Terms by updating these Terms. The "Last Updated Date" at the top of this Agreement will indicate when the latest modifications were made. To the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, your continued use of any of the Site constitutes your agreement to any modified Terms, and you should therefore visit the Terms to review the current Terms from time to time. Furthermore, unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new features or services that augment or enhance the Site in the future shall be considered part of the Site and subject to these Terms. We reserve the right at any time and from time to time to interrupt, restrict, modify, suspend, discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any or all of the Site (or any portion thereof), with or without notice to you, and you agree that RUFFSTUFF shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of any or all of the Site. Moreover, we may terminate these Terms for any or no reason, and with or without notice to you. Your rights under these Terms will terminate automatically without notice from us if you fail to comply with any provision of these Terms. Upon termination of these Terms, you shall cease all use of the Site.
Certain features of the Site may require you to download content, software and/or agree to additional terms and conditions, policies and disclaimers (collectively, "Additional Terms"), which are hereby incorporated by reference into these Terms unless expressly set forth otherwise in such Additional Terms. If there is a conflict between these Terms and any Additional Terms, the Additional Terms will control with respect to the specific feature.
NOTE THAT THESE TERMS APPLY ONLY TO THESE SITES; OTHER PROVIDED BY RUFFSTUFF'S DEALERS, DEALER ASSOCIATIONS AND DISTRIBUTORS MAY HAVE SEPARATE TERMS AND CONDITIONS THAT APPLY TO THE USE OF THOSE SITES.
This Site is for your personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of the Site requires the prior written consent of RUFFSTUFF
DESCRIPTION OF THE SITE. The Site contain information regarding RUFFSTUFF and its products, services and promotional programs, including advertising, RUFFSTUFF Trademarks (as defined below), pictures, information, digital images, featured articles, surveys, applications, contests and sweepstakes, and other content (collectively, "Content"), all of which is protected under copyright law and/or other federal and state laws. Content may be in the form of text, data, music, sound, graphics, images, pictures, photographs, videos, software or other forms now known or later invented.
The RUFFSTUFF products and services described on the Site contain uniquely American specifications and equipment and are offered only in the continental U.S.A. The promotional programs offered on the Site is only available in the continental U.S.A. and may be limited to particular states as described by the terms of such programs.
SIGN UP TO RECEIVE INFORMATION; ACCOUNT REGISTRATION. You may opt-in to receive marketing materials from RUFFSTUFF, including news and special event and new vehicle information. If you opt-in you may be asked to provide your Personal Information (as defined below) to us so we can fulfill your request. It is completely voluntarily to opt-in to receive these materials.
If you opt-in to receive information from RUFFSTUFF, you agree to provide true, accurate and complete information about yourself as prompted by the online or mobile forms. You may also have the opportunity to register for an account on the Site ("Account") to access and use certain features of the Site, including certain applications offered by RUFFSTUFF and certain specially-tailored products and services (e.g., for RUFFSTUFF Owners). If we have reasonable grounds (as determined by us in our sole discretion) to suspect that the Personal Information you provide for opt-in or registration purposes is untrue, inaccurate or incomplete, we have the right to refuse, with or without notice, any and all current or future requests you make through the Site and/or to suspend or terminate your Account.
We shall have no liability associated with or arising from your failure to maintain accurate Personal Information in connection with your Account, including, but not limited to, your failure to receive critical information about RUFFSTUFF and/or the Site.
- Your selection and use of an Account username and password, and any other information required for security access and authentication purposes, are subject to these Terms. You agree not to share your username, password and any security-related information with anyone. You are responsible for all use of your Account and for ensuring that access to and use of your Account complies fully with these Terms. You acknowledge and agree that any use of your Account through your username, password and security information shall be deemed to be your actions which we may rely upon. You are solely responsible for protecting the confidentiality and security of your Account.
- RUFFSTUFF grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable right and license to access and use the Site (including the Content and Mobile Services (as defined below)) for your own personal non-commercial use, subject to your compliance with these Terms, including, without limitation, the restrictions on use of the Site. RUFFSTUFF may, in its sole discretion, suspend, discontinue or terminate this license to you at any time for any reason.
OWNERSHIP AND USE OF THE SITES. RUFFSTUFF or its affiliates own all right, title, and interest, and/or have a valid right to use and sublicense the Site and all Content on the Site, including, without limitation, all trademarks, service marks, logos and trade names used on the Site (collectively, "Trademarks").
RUFFSTUFF reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify, suspend, discontinue or permanently cancel any or all of the Site' operation, or portions thereof, with or without notice to you. You acknowledge and agree that RUFFSTUFF will not be liable to you or any third party for any such modification, suspension, discontinuation or cancellation of any or all of the Site' operation.
RESTRICTIONS ON ACCESSING AND USING THE SITES. As a condition to accessing and using the Site in accordance with the license granted to you under these Terms, you agree to comply with the following rules:
- You may not copy, download, distribute (including without limitation, forwarding to others), modify, publish, transmit, display, sell, license, use, reuse or create derivative works of any of the Content or other material displayed on the Site, including without limitation, any trademark of RUFFSTUFF or its affiliated companies, for any purpose whatsoever without our written consent and/or the consent of any third party we deem necessary;
- You may not access or use any of the Site in any way that could or is intended to damage or impair the operation of the Site, or any Content of or material displayed on any of the Site, or any server or network underlying the Site, or in any way that interferes with anyone else's use and enjoyment of any of the Site;
- You may not frame or use framing techniques to enclose any part of the Site without RUFFSTUFF's prior written consent;
- You may not access or use any of the Site in any way that could or is intend to threaten, defame, abuse, assault, stalk, harass or otherwise violate the rights of any other person or entity, including without limitation, their rights of privacy or publicity;
- You may not "spam" others or "phish" for, collect or store personal information about others;
- You may not access or attempt to access any data, information, system or servers on which the Site is hosted or modify or alter the Site in any way;
- You may not transmit or broadcast any commercial messages, text, photographs, video or audio content to or through any of the Site; and
- You may not link or "deeplink" to, frame, or otherwise, reproduce any of the Site without our prior consent, except that you may identify RUFFSTUFF products by name or link to the Site if you comply with the Guidelines for External Site set forth below. In addition, you agree to comply with all applicable laws, regulations and other legal requirements relating to your access to and use of the Site. You agree to immediately notify us if you suspect illegal, fraudulent or abusive activity, or any activity in violation of these Terms, including any unauthorized access to your Account. If you notify us or if we otherwise suspect such activity, you agree to cooperate with us in any investigation and to use any prevention measures we prescribe.
MOBILE SERVICES/APPLICATIONS AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITES. If permitted or available through any feature or service on any of the Site, you (a) upload content to any of the Site or download content from any of the Site via a mobile device, (b) receive and reply to messages from or on any of the Site, or to access or make posts using text messaging, (c) browse any of the Site from your mobile device and/or (d) access certain features through a mobile application you have downloaded and installed on your mobile phone (collectively the "Mobile Services"), you must have a mobile communications subscription (or have the consent of the subscriber of such mobile device) for the necessary carrier services with a participating carrier or otherwise have access to a mobile communications network through which RUFFSTUFF makes the Mobile Services available. You are responsible for any and all service fees associated with any such mobile access, including text messaging charges for each text message you send and receive on your mobile device, and all applicable data fees.
Your use of certain of the Mobile Services may incur charges and be subject to other terms from RUFFSTUFF, which charges and other terms will be provided to you via separate terms and conditions for the applicable Mobile Services. Additionally, please check your wireless plan because your carrier's per-minute, text messaging, and data or other charges may apply. You must provide at your own expense the equipment and wireless connections needed for you to use the Mobile Services, and you are solely responsible for any costs you incur to access the Mobile Services. You should keep in mind that the use of the Mobile Services to send content to another person via email or SMS (Short Message Service, or "text messaging") may result in wireless charges to both the sender and the receiver.
DOWNLOADS FROM THE SITES. When you download any Content from any of the Site (a "Download"), you understand that it is owned by RUFFSTUFF, its affiliates and/or licensors, as applicable, and is protected by intellectual property laws. RUFFSTUFF hereby grants, and you hereby accept, a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable right and license to download and use the object code version of the Download(s) on your own computer and/or mobile device that is compatible solely for your own personal non-commercial use. You acknowledge and agree that you may not reproduce, duplicate, modify, perform, transfer, post, distribute, sell, create derivative works of or otherwise use or make available the Download(s). No license is granted to you in the human readable code, known as the source code, of the content downloaded, and no rights are granted to you in any patents, copyrights, trade secrets, trademarks or any other rights in respect of the content of any Download(s). You may not depict any Downloads on any merchandise or products of any kind or otherwise use any Downloads for commercial purposes. You must provide all equipment and software necessary to connect to the Site, including, but not limited to, a computer (with internet access) that is in working order and suitable for use in connection with the Site. You are responsible for ensuring that your equipment and/or software does not disturb or interfere with RUFFSTUFF's operations or the Site.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITES, ANY PAGE(S) THEREIN, AND/OR ANY SERVICE(S) OF THE SITES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY DOWNLOAD(S), IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER, ANY OTHER EQUIPMENT, OR LOSS OF DATA THAT MAY RESULT FROM SUCH USE. YOU AGREE THAT THE SITES, ANY SERVICE(S) OF THE SITES, AND ANY DOWNLOAD(S), ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS.
THIRD-PARTY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES AND LINKS. The Site may contain links to other Web sites ("Third-Party Site") as well as articles, photographs, text, graphics, pictures, designs, music, sound, video, information, applications, software and other content or items belonging to or originating from third parties (the "Third-Party Applications, Software or Content"). Such Third-Party Site and Third-Party Applications, Software or Content are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy, appropriateness, legality, timeliness, authenticity, reliability, or completeness by us, and none of the RUFFSTUFF Entities (as defined below) are responsible for any Third-Party Site accessed through the Site or any Third-Party Applications, Software or Content posted on, available through or installed from the Site, including without limitation, the content, accuracy, offensiveness, opinions, reliability, legality, privacy practices or other policies of or contained in the Third-Party Site or the Third-Party Applications, Software or Content. Inclusion of, linking to or permitting the use or installation of any Third-Party Site or any Third-Party Applications, Software or Content does not imply approval or endorsement thereof by us (or any of the other RUFFSTUFF Entities).
If you decide to leave any of the Site and access the Third-Party Site or to use or install any Third-Party Applications, Software or Content, you do so at your own risk and you should be aware that, unless otherwise indicated, these Terms and any other RUFFSTUFF terms and policies no longer govern. You should review the applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of any Third-Party Site and any Third-Party Applications, Software or Content to which you navigate from any of the Site or relating to any applications you use or install from any of the Site. We may also make available or provide access to products, services, or applications of Third Parties. Such products, services, and applications shall be purchased and/or obtained directly from such Third Party. NO RUFFSTUFF ENTITY SHALL BE A PARTY TO, OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR, ANY TRANSACTION CONCERNING PRODUCTS, SERVICES, OR APPLICATIONS MADE AVAILABLE FROM SUCH THIRD PARTIES OR FOR ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION PRESENTED IN CONNECTION WITH ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES OR APPLICATIONS OF THIRD PARTIES. NO RUFFSTUFF ENTITY SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENTS OF ANY WEB SITE OR MOBILE SITE LINKED TO THE SITES, AND THE FACT SUCH LINKS ARE PROVIDED ON THE SITES DOES NOT INDICATE OUR APPROVAL OR ENDORSEMENT OF ANY MATERIAL CONTAINED ON ANY LINKED WEB SITE OR MOBILE SITE. YOUR CONNECTION TO AND USE OF ANY SUCH LINKED WEB SITE OR MOBILE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Any Visitor including a link to the Site or any Content or other information on any Third-Party Site or in any Third-Party Applications, Software or Content must follow the Guidelines for External Site set forth herein.
If you would like to use Content or information or provide a link to any part of any of the Site from any Third-Party Site or in any Third-Party Applications, Software or Content, you must read and agree to comply with the following guidelines and all applicable laws.
External Third-Party Site Use of RUFFSTUFF Information
Third-Party Site must have prior written approval before using any text, trademarks, graphics, photographs, or other materials or content from any RUFFSTUFF source, such as any of the Site, and other websites, brochures or other media operated or provided by any RUFFSTUFF Entity.
Third-Party Site and Third-Party Applications, Software or Content may use brand or model names in Web site text only to the extent reasonably necessary to identify RUFFSTUFF products. Any other use of any RUFFSTUFF Trademark is prohibited without prior written RUFFSTUFF approval.
External Third-Party Site Naming Guidelines Third-Party Site and Third-Party Applications, Software or Content may not use a brand, product name or other confusingly similar word or group of letters in a domain name that is similar to any Trademark of RUFFSTUFF and/or its affiliated companies without prior written RUFFSTUFF approval.
No Misrepresentation Third-Party Site and Third-Party Applications, Software or Content must not in any way imply that RUFFSTUFF is endorsing it or its products or services; must not misrepresent its relationship with RUFFSTUFF; must not present false information about RUFFSTUFF; must not be a Web site that infringes any intellectual property or other right of any person or that otherwise does not comply with all relevant laws and regulations; and must not be a website that contains content that could be construed as distasteful, offensive or controversial.
Linking to any of the Site Third-Party Site and Third-Party Applications, Software or Content may not use links to any part of any of the Site in any way that implies sponsorship by or affiliation with RUFFSTUFF. Furthermore, when linking to any part of the Site, the Third-Party Site and Third-Party Applications, Software or Content may not appear as a frame within the applicable page(s) of the Site that provides the link or appear in any way that makes the destination site appear to be content belonging to the site containing the link.
External Third-Party Site Disclaimer
Any Third-Party Site and Third-Party Applications, Software or Content using Content, information from or linking to any part of the Site must include a prominently displayed disclaimer on the home page stating that such Third-Party Site is not authorized by or affiliated with RUFFSTUFF.
- USER CONTENT AND CONDUCT
Where applicable on the Site or via other channels such as social media sites, you may be invited to post your own content ("User Content") understand that all User Content is your sole responsibility. Though the Site is designed to be a safe place to share such User Content, we cannot guaranty that other users and Visitors will not misuse the User Content that you share. If you have any User Content that you would like to keep confidential and/or do not want others to use (including but not limited to, photos, images, videos, personal information, name, home address, telephone number, etc.), do not post it to the Site. Under no circumstances will RUFFSTUFF be liable in any way for any User Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any User Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any User Content posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted via the Site. RUFFSTUFF IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR A USER'S OR VISITOR'S MISUSE OR MISAPPROPRIATION OF ANY USER CONTENT YOU POST TO THE SITES.
By posting any User Content at the Site, you hereby grant RUFFSTUFF a royalty-free, fully paid up, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive and fully sublicensable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, combine with other works, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, edit and display such User Content (in whole or part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed. You specifically waive any "moral rights" in and to the User Content. The foregoing grant includes, without limitation, any copyrights and other intellectual property rights in and to your User Content. You represent and warrant that: you own the User Content posted by you on or through the Site or otherwise have the right to grant the license set forth in this Section; and the posting of your User Content on or through the Site does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights or any other rights of any person. You agree to pay for all royalties, fees and any other monies owing any person by reason of any User Content you posted to or through the Site.
You acknowledge and agree that RUFFSTUFF may preserve User Content and may also disclose User Content if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: comply with legal process; enforce these Terms; respond to claims that any User Content violates the rights of third parties; or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of RUFFSTUFF, its customers, Visitors, and the public. You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Site, including your User Content, may involve: transmissions over various networks; and changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
You agree to each of the conditions in this Agreement and further agree that each of these conditions applies forever and broadly with regard to RUFFSTUFF worldwide. Posting of User Content to or through the Site, including ideas or disclosures of opinions, is voluntary on your part. No confidential or additional contractual relationship is established by your posting of User Content or is to be implied by our review or subsequent use of your User Content. RUFFSTUFF shall not be liable for any disclosure of any User Content, including opinion(s) or suggestion(s), you post to or through the Site. RUFFSTUFF SHALL BE ENTITLED TO UNRESTRICTED USE OF ANY USER CONTENT IT MAY RECEIVE FROM YOU AT OR THROUGH THE SITES, FOR ANY PURPOSE WHATSOEVER, COMMERCIAL OR OTHERWISE, WITHOUT COMPENSATION TO YOU AS PROVIDER OF THE USER CONTENT.
You agree that you will not use the Site to:
You understand that by using the Site, you may be exposed to User Content created by others that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. RUFFSTUFF does not endorse or have control over what is posted as User Content. User Content is not reviewed by RUFFSTUFF prior to posting and does not reflect the opinions or policies of RUFFSTUFF. RUFFSTUFF makes no representations or warranties, express or implied as to the User Content or the accuracy and reliability of the User Content or any other material or information that you may access through the Site. RUFFSTUFF assumes no responsibility for monitoring the Site for inappropriate submissions or conduct, but reserves the right to do so. If at any time RUFFSTUFF chooses, in its sole discretion, to monitor the Site, RUFFSTUFF nonetheless assumes no responsibility for the User Content, has no obligation to modify or remove any inappropriate User Content, and has no responsibility for the conduct of the users or Visitors submitting any such User Content. Notwithstanding the foregoing, RUFFSTUFF and its designees shall have the right to remove any User Content at any time, without notice and for any reason, including but not limited to, content that violates this Agreement or is otherwise objectionable, in RUFFSTUFF's sole discretion. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any User Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such User Content. In this regard, you acknowledge that you may not rely on any User Content. RUFFSTUFFM may store User Content indefinitely. However, RUFFSTUFF has no obligation to store User Content or make it available to you in the future.
- upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any User Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise unlawful or objectionable (including without limitation, nudity and depiction of drug use);
- harm minors in any way;
- impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to a representative of RUFFSTUFF, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any User Content transmitted through the Site;
- upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any User Content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any User Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
- upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes" or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas that are designated for such purpose;
- upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, emulate, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to "scroll" faster than other users of the Site is able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users’ ability to engage in real-time exchanges;
- interfere with or disrupt the Site or servers or networks connected to the Site, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Site;
- "stalk" or otherwise harass another;
- collect or store personal information or data about other Visitors or users of the Site, or disclose another user’s or Visitor’s personal information or data to any third party;
- solicit personal information or data from anyone under 18 years of age; and/or
- "bot," "hack," "crack" or otherwise attempt to circumvent any access control, copyright protection or license-enforcement mechanisms associated with or related to the Site.
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Site users and Visitors. RUFFSTUFF reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Site users and Visitors. RUFFSTUFF reserves the right to terminate your access to the Site if RUFFSTUFF determines, in its sole discretion, that doing so is prudent.
You may submit reviews or other feedback on the Site. Any comments, suggestions, or feedback relating to the Site (collectively "Feedback") submitted to RUFFSTUFF shall become the property of RUFFSTUFF. RUFFSTUFF will not be required to treat any Feedback as confidential, and will not be liable for any ideas (including without limitation, product, services, application, site, or advertising ideas) and will not incur any liability as a result of any similarities that may appear in the Site, or its operations or business, in the future. Without limitation, RUFFSTUFF will have exclusive ownership of all present and future existing rights to the Feedback of every kind and nature everywhere and will be entitled to use the Feedback for any commercial or other purpose whatsoever, without compensation to you or any other person sending the Feedback. You acknowledge that you are responsible for whatever material you submit, and you, not RUFFSTUFF, have full responsibility for the message, including its legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality and copyright.
COPYRIGHT AGENT We respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask all Visitors to the Site to do the same. If you are the owner of a United States copyright and you believe that your work has been copied on any of the Site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please contact and provide our Copyright Agent with the following information:
Our agent for notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be reached as follows:
- a physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- your address, telephone number and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
By Mail: RUFFSTUFF Inc.
3237 Rippey Rd #200
Loomis, CA 95650
By phone: 1-(916) 600-1945
By facsimile: 1-(916)-259-1077
By email: [email protected]
OTHER COMPLAINTS AND COMMENTS TO RUFFSTUFF. Communication to RUFFSTUFF with respect to any product or service complaint should be directed to the applicable RUFFSTUFF dealer or to RUFFSTUFF's Customer Relations Services at 1-(916) 600-1945, and not through the Site. Please do not submit ideas or suggestions regarding current or future RUFFSTUFF products, promotions or advertising. For legal reasons, we do not accept such unsolicited ideas or suggestions.
FORWARD TO A FRIEND OPPORTUNITIES. You may forward information from any of the Site to another individual person (a "Friend"), including via an email originating from any of the Site. We may request that you submit information about your Friends, including, without limitation, email addresses, social networks, including but not limited to, Facebook and Twitter, and their personal names so that they may receive the information you request to be sent to them. We will use and store any such information or Personal Information that we collect from you about a Friend only to the extent necessary to carry out your request, and we will not use any such information for any other purpose unless the Friend consents to the use for such other purpose. We reserve the right to limit the number of Friends you can submit or to limit the number of transmissions to any particular Friends from time to time. You may not withdraw the contact information you provide for a Friend once it has been submitted. The contact information for a Friend must be valid and functioning in order for us to contact him or her with the information you have requested that we send to your Friend. We will not be responsible for validating your Friend’s contact information you provide. We may elect NOT to communicate with any email address if it appears to be on any of our "do not contact" or "do not email" lists, but are not required to make such an election. Moreover, we will not communicate with any Friend via text message unless your Friend opts-in to receive text messages from RUFFSTUFF. In addition, we reserve the right to reject any request you make to forward to a Friend or email a Friend if (a) the contact information provided by you is incorrect or not valid, or (b) we determine in our sole discretion that the participation of such individual might be harmful to us, the Site, any Service, or any third party for any reason. We specifically disclaim any liability for exercising such right.
PRIVACY. Information Collected
We collect personal information you choose to provide which may include your name, mailing address, email address, and phone number together with certain demographic information from you in connection with surveys or from commercially available services.
We collect and store "usage information" about how you use our Sites, such as the name of your Internet service provider, the browser and type of machine you are using, the IP address and the Web site that referred you to us and the pages you visit to help manage the Sites.
Uses and Sharing We use personal information to provide you with services or information you request, such as new vehicle information alerts, promotions and mailed brochures.
We also use personal information when you request to participate in promotional activities such as sweepstakes, contests, games, special events, blogs and chats.
We share personal information with our service providers and business partners to assist us in fulfilling your requests and providing features and services for the Sites.
We also share personal information with companies affiliated with RUFFSTUFF and our authorized dealers and their holding companies, dealer advertising associations and distributors for their own use.
We, Web publishers and other Web sites on which we advertise may target advertisements for products and services in which you might be interested based on your visits to both the Sites and other Web sites.
INDEMNITY AND HOLD HARMLESS. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless RUFFSTUFF and its parent, subsidiaries and affiliates, and their respective distributors, dealers, dealer associations and advertising and promotions agencies, licensors and contractors, together with each of their respective employees, agents, directors, officers and shareholders (collectively, "RUFFSTUFF Entities", each a "RUFFSTUFF Entity"), from and against all the liabilities, claims, damages and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees and costs) arising out of your use of the Site, your breach or alleged breach of any of these Terms, or your breach or alleged violation of the patent, copyright, trademark, proprietary or other rights of third parties.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. You understand and agree that your use of the Site is solely at your own risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your mobile device or computer or any other equipment or loss of data that may result from your use of the Site. The Site and the Content are provided on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis without any warranty of any kind, expressed, implied or statutory. WE SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. RUFFSTUFF makes no warranties that the Site or any Content or other material obtained through herein will meet your requirements, or that the Site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, non-infringing or error-free. You understand and agree that you are responsible for any and all charges, costs and/or expenses for access to or use of the Site, including any Mobile Services. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from us or through the Site shall create any warranty not expressly made herein. You may not rely on any such information or advice. To the extent jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties, some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. We assume no liability or responsibility for any performance degradation, interruption or delays of any of the Site, or errors or omissions in any Content or other materials on or through the Site. We do not make any warranty or representation that your use of the material displayed on, or obtained through, the Site is non-infringing of any rights of any third party.
Any decision or action taken by you on the basis of information or content provided on the Site is at your sole discretion and risk. We are not responsible or liable for any such decision, or for the accuracy, completeness, usefulness, or availability of any content displayed, transmitted, or otherwise made available on the Site.
YOU HEREBY RELEASE, DISCHARGE, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS EACH RUFFSTUFF ENTITY FROM AND AGAINST ANY CLAIMS, DAMAGES, EXPENSES AND LIABILITY ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO ANY INJURIES, DAMAGES OR LOSSES TO ANY PERSON (INCLUDING DEATH) OR PROPERTY OF ANY KIND RESULTING IN WHOLE OR PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM YOUR USE OF ANY OF THE SITES.
- Notices And Announcements: Except as expressly provided otherwise herein, all notices to RUFFSTUFF shall be in writing and delivered via overnight courier or certified mail, return receipt requested to:
3237 Rippey RD #200
Loomis, CA 95650
- Severability: If any provision of these Terms are unlawful, void or unenforceable, that provision is deemed severable from these Terms and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- Applicable Law: These Terms and any disputes arising under or related to these Terms will be governed by the laws of the State of California, without reference to its conflict of law principles.
- Entire Agreement: These Terms constitute the entire, complete and exclusive agreement between you and us regarding the Site and supersedes all prior agreements and understandings with respect to the subject matter of these Terms.
- Waiver: The remedies of RUFFSTUFF set forth in these Terms shall be cumulative and not alternative, and the election of one remedy for a breach shall not preclude pursuit of other remedies. Any failure by us, at any time or from time to time, to enforce any of our rights under these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right.
- DISPUTES/ARBITRATION. You agree that the sole and exclusive forum and remedy for any and all disputes and claims that cannot be resolved informally and that relate in any way to or arise out of your use of any of the Site and these Terms shall be final and binding arbitration, except to the extent that you have in any manner infringed upon or violated or threatened to infringe upon or violate any of the RUFFSTUFF Entities' or any third party patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, privacy or publicity rights, in which case you acknowledge that there is no adequate remedy at law and that injunctive or other appropriate relief may be sought by the RUFFSTUFF Entities and/or the applicable third party(ies) either in court or from an arbitrator. You and we acknowledge that the Agreement affects interstate commerce and that the Federal Arbitration Act and federal arbitration law apply to arbitrations under the Agreement (despite any other choice of law provision). To the extent that the Federal Arbitration Act and federal arbitration law do not supply substantive law necessary for the resolution of any disputes or claims, the laws of the State of Texas shall apply, except that Texas laws concerning choice of law or conflict of laws shall not apply if they would cause the substantive law of another jurisdiction to apply. To the extent that the parties litigate any part of any dispute or claim in court, including, without limitation, obtaining provisional remedies in aid of arbitration, confirmation of the award, and judgment enforcement, the laws of the State of Texas shall apply, except that Texas laws concerning choice of law or conflict of laws shall not apply if they would cause the substantive law of another jurisdiction to apply.
PLEASE READ THIS PROVISION CAREFULLY. IT INCLUDES AN AGREEMENT TO MANDATORY ARBITRATION, WHICH MEANS THAT YOU AGREE TO SUBMIT ANY DISPUTE RELATED TO YOUR USE OF ANY OF THE SITES TO BINDING INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATION RATHER THAN PROCEED IN COURT. THIS PROVISION ALSO INCLUDES A CLASS ACTION WAIVER, WHICH MEANS THAT YOU AGREE TO PROCEED WITH ANY DISPUTE INDIVIDUALLY AND NOT AS PART OF A CLASS ACTION. THIS AGREEMENT ALSO INCLUDES A JURY WAIVER.
Arbitration under this Agreement shall be conducted by the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”). The arbitration shall be administered by AAA pursuant to its Consumer Arbitration Rules. If the arbitration results in an award, then judgment on the award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. This clause shall not preclude parties from seeking provisional remedies in aid of arbitration from a court of appropriate jurisdiction. You and we agree to pay our own fees, costs, and expenses, including those for any attorneys, experts, and witnesses. You agree that any claim for or award of attorneys' fees, including such claim or award pursuant of Chapter 38 of Texas Civil Practice and Remedies Code, is waived. An arbitrator may award on an individual basis any relief. As a limited exception to the agreement to arbitrate, you and we agree that you may take claims to small claims court, if your claims qualify for hearing by such court.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, NO ARBITRATION OR OTHER CLAIM UNDER THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE JOINED TO ANY OTHER ARBITRATION OR CLAIM, INCLUDING ANY ARBITRATION OR CLAIM INVOLVING ANY OTHER CURRENT OR FORMER VISITOR OF THE SITES, AND NO CLASS ARBITRATION PROCEEDINGS SHALL BE PERMITTED. In the event that this CLASS ACTION WAIVER is deemed unenforceable, then any putative class action may only proceed in a court of competent jurisdiction and not in arbitration.
WE BOTH AGREE THAT, WHETHER ANY CLAIM IS IN ARBITRATION OR IN COURT, YOU AND RUFFSTUFF BOTH WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL INVOLVING ANY CLAIMS OR DISPUTES BETWEEN US.
In no event shall any claim, action or proceeding by you related in any way to this Agreement be instituted more than two (2) years after the cause of action arose.
If you have any questions, complaints or claims about any of the Site, or if you are having any technical difficulties with any of the Site, please email us at [email protected] or call us at 1-(916)-600-1945.