Adjustable Jeep Control Arms
Ruffstuff Adjustable Strong Arms
Lets get this right out in the open, my math is not that great but I calculate these are at least 4 times stronger than stock factory control arms for the Jeep JK, TJ, LJ & XJ! The factory arms are weak, too short when adding lift and need replacement. I dont think you will bend ours and there are lots of advantages.
- These have 1.25 Heim joints for the lowers and 7/8 Heim uppers. The Heims allow for more than twice the travel (36 Degrees) of the factory bushings (~10 degrees).
- Both our heims and bushings are easily replaced, you do not need a press to replace them.
- The Upper arms are not a simple butt joint, they are seriously reinforced where they meet the housing.
- The tubing of the lower control arm is 2 x .25 wall DOM, the uppers are 1.5 X .25 and made to take any hit you can throw at them.
- These are all Jig Built by Humans (Not Machines) here in Loomis California With steel made in Alabama or Chicago.