Reid Racing Heavy-Duty bronze upper kingpin bushings for Chevy, Dodge, Ford Dana 60 steering knuckles are designed to replace the OEM nylon cone bushings in severe-duty applications where the OEM bushings succumb to accelerated wear and premature breakage. Bushings are designed specifically for rockcrawling, rockracing, and other extreme off-road motorsports.
- Designed to be used with aftermarket adjustable-preload highsteer arms or shimmed "spring eliminator kits" instead of the OEM spring and cap retainer.
- Machined from the highest-grade alloy of any other kingpin bushings for unsurpassed tensile strength and resistance to extrusion, galling, and wear.
- Included roll pin prevents rotation of the bushing within the knuckle.
- Unique design increases surface area in the highest-stressed areas of the bushing face.
- Improved grease passages allow proper pressure greasing and easier servicing.
- Eliminates steering shimmy common to kingpin knuckles.
- Threaded extraction holes simplify removal.