Adjustable Front Upper Control Arm TJ/XJ/MJ/LJ/ZJ PAIR
Front Upper Control Arms are the ideal replacement for your Jeep factory control arms. Whether you're repairing or correcting your Wrangler's castor geometry after lifting, these front upper control arms will ensure a quality ride with more articulation. They're designed for 2.5-4 inches of suspension lift and are ready for a painless installation. The pair of arms come completely welded and utilizes your factory mounts!
Kit includes everything in picture and comes fully welded!
The heim provided comes with spacers for a 1/2 bolt and the bracket is predrilled for 10mm. Some models require drilling for larger bolt size
- (2) 1.5" x .250 wall DOM Tubing
- (2) Reinforced OE style for end
- (2) 7/8" Heim Kits w/ 1/2" Misalignment Spacers
- Fits 1997 to 2006 Front Upper TJ Wrangler, Rubicon and Unlimited.
- Fits 1984 to 2001 Front Upper XJ Cherokee
- Fits 1986 to 1992 Front Upper MJ Comanche
- Fits 1993 to 1998 Front Upper ZJ Grand Cherokee
- Adjustable Length
- Comes Welded
- Sold In Pairs
Write a review
Customers who purchased this product, also purchased:
|Adjustable Rear Upper Control Arm TJ/LJ/ZJ PAIR|
|Ruffstuff Tshirt, Black|
|Double Flex Front-Rear Lower Control Arm TJ/XJ/MJ/LJ PAIR|
|Limit Strap/Seat Belt Bracket|
|Single Flex Lower Front - Rear Control Arm TJ/XJ/MJ/LJ/ZJ PAIR|