Offset Tie Rod Kit
This is a very nice kit that takes the diameter of a larger Tie Rod and the size of an aftermarket Differential Cover into account.
You may have to ream your knuckle's taper (depending on which knuckle you use) to accept the GM 1 ton TRE but the end result is more than worth the effort!
These have become the mandatory choice for the Jeep JK model as the only ones in the 1 ton size that will work with the factory knuckles.
You will receive:
- 1- 54" of 1.5" X .25" wall DOM tubing
- 2- Offset Tie Rods with castle nuts
- 1 RH - 7/8" Hex Head Weld Bungs, 18TPI for Tie Rod Ends
- 1 LH - 7/8" Hex Head Weld Bungs, 18TPI for Tie Rod Ends
- 1 RH - 7/8" Jam Nuts, 18TPI for Tie Rod Ends
- 1 LH - 7/8" Jam Nuts, 18TPI for Tie Rod Ends
We supply more DOM than you need because it is way too easy to make a mistake in your calculations and you can always cut tube, growing it back is the hard part!
Additional Products you may need to install this kit:
Click HERE for tapered knuckle inserts. (Standard GM taper)
Click HERE for 90 degree steering stabilizer bracket
Click HERE for flat mount steering stabilizer bracket
Customers who purchased this product, also purchased:
|Tapered Steering Knuckle Insert 2 Pack|
|Tapered Steering Knuckle Insert|
|7/8" x 18TPI RH Tube Adapter 1" ID HEX|
|DOM Tube, 1.5" X .25" Wall, 1" Tube ID|
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.