The rod end rubber boot is exactly what you need in order to insulate your rod end and prevent any outside debris including water and dirt from entering and disturbing the rod end area.
- Seals-it offers the RODOBAL line of rod end boots.
- The fully enclosed rubber boot will isolate your rod end from dirt, water and all types of contaminants.
- These rubber boots will help prevent failure of steering and suspension components.
- Depending on the type of equipment or machinery used and on the surroundings, it may be wise to place protection between the rod end spherical couplings.
- Contaminating agents are present in the working environment and without protection from such agents, the spherical couplings reduce performance and shorten the rod end life span.Rod-end-boot-tool-demo
Tip: Seals-it RERS series rod end boots are very elastic, so they can be stretched quite far during assembly. However, you do need to lubricate them during assembly. There are rubber lubricants available, but liquids like Armour All or dishwashing liquid (diluted) will suffice.
Seals-it offers the RERSTOOL
for easier assembly.
Seals-it offers Rod End Boots from sizes 3/16″/6mm up to 1 1/4″/35mm.